Thursday, March 8, 2012

Movin' on up!

Hi everybody!

It's me, Ava!  We have been super busy the past couple of months - we moved to a new house!  To me, it seems like miles away from our old place, but apparently it is only a 2 minute drive.  My mom says that my perspective is off because I'm still quite small.  But regardless, it is so exciting!    

Here's the fam celebrating Ella's 3rd birthday.  I'm starting to learn to crawl up stairs!  Time to buy a gate mom!

Ella humors me by crawling around with me everywhere!

Auntie Kathryn and me in the backyard!  I love our "French bistro" lights - it creates such a nice ambiance at night.

The best thing about our house is that it faces a little park so my parents don't have to worry as much about cars whizzing by.  Here I am with Ella just chillin' on the grass a couple of weeks ago.


I love lunch time!!  I eat pretty much everything now... well, if it's cut into little pieces.  Even though I don't have any teeth yet, I can mash up many things with these gums of mine!

And firetrucks come to visit!  Oh wait, what?  Oh... I guess this was a special occasion for Evan's birthday - they rented a firetruck that makes organic pizza.  Either way, it was awesome!  


Love you all!

Ava xoxo










0 comments:

Post a Comment